Protein Vanilla Fluffs
Ingredients (12 Muffin Size Fluffs):
- 7 egg whites ~ 210 G
- 25 G stevia (Granulated)
- A few drops of vanilla essence or whatever flavoring you prefer
- 40 G protein powder, vanilla flavor (You may experiment with part whey part casein for best texture)
- Preheat oven to 230 °C or 450 °F
- Whip the egg whites on highest possible speed until they are frothy, foamy, and light (5 minutes, at least).
- Add the protein powder, stevia and vanilla drops bit by bit while you whip the egg whites.
- Put the mixture in silicone muffin tins. Should be about 12 muffins.
- Place the muffins in the oven for about 7 minutes at 230 °C or 450 °F. (They will come out still a bit moist inside)
Nutritional Facts (1 Fluff/Muffin):
- Energy: 19.3 cal
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2 g (sugar 0)
- Fat: 0 g (saturated 0 g)
- Fiber: 0 g